As previously published we have pledged to contribute to the Ford Tri-Motor Wing Fundraiser. Did you know we have a contest to win a Golden Age of Aviation Weekend Retreat?
Essentially, for every $100 donated to the Ford Tri-Motor Wing Restoration project, you get an entry into our drawing to win. The drawing will be held July 18th at our monthly chapter meeting. Everything in Oshkosh is taken care of, however the winner will be responsable for their own travel to/from Oshkosh.
- 6:30 PM Welcome Dinner in the Lodge
- 8:00 AM Arrival/Welcome
- At Pioneer Airport - Short Talk on Early Stages of Mail Delivery/Bi-Planes/Etc.
- 8:30-10:30 AM Bi-Plane Ride or Helicopter Ride
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM Lunch at Lodge
- 12:00 AM – 2:00 PM Ford History/Ground School (Lodge basement)
- Cody Welch to provide history of the Tri-Motor with ground school.
- 3:00 – 5:00 PM Tri-Motor Flight
- Up close time with Ford
- 35-45 minute flight with every passenger being allowed a right seat opportunity during flight.
- Takeoff from Pioneer Airport.
- 5:00 PM Catered Dinner at Lodge
- 7:00 PM Movie at SkyScape Theater in Museum
- 8:00 AM Breakfast at Lodge
- 9:00-10:30 AM Bi-Plane Ride or Helicopter Ride
- 11:00 AM - Departure
So be sure to donate today!